Monday, April 12, 2010

Cookies 'n Cream Brownies

Cookie 'n Cream Brownies
And the Great Brownie Adventure continues! This weeks selection was made by Laila, one of my 2 honorary C*O*W Club members (look for Nousha's choice next week!). A moist and chewy brownie has crumbled Oreo cookies blended throughout, an nice thick layer of cream cheese frosting, and then topped with more Oreo Cookie crumbs! I think this one's a winner!

Remember, we're voting for the favorite! So far on our adventure, we have had, in order of appearance:

Gianduia Brownies
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Milk Chocolate Coconut Cookie Bars
Cookies 'n Cream Brownies

Mark your ballots!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Nousha and let me just say that the Coconut Brownies were absolutely delicious! I actually don't like coconut, but I honestly don't believe there's anything you bake that won't taste good. And I was right!
    And the Cookies n' Cream Brownies were amazing!!! They were SO rich and just wonderful! And Laila, between chewing and swallowing, said, "I'm so happy I chose this one!" Which made me laugh, because I'm glad she did too! :)
    Thank you for the goodies each week, they are just superb! (sorry! I didn't mean for this to be so long! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nousha, my friend!
    I am happy that the honorary C*O*W Club members approve! These are my favorites so far. I love the frosting.
    Your pick is next week, but I haven't announced what it is - it will be a suprise, so shhhhhh!
    Thank you for the compliments and especially for leaving a comment. There is no limit, so leave all the love you want! Hope you keep enjoying the treats - I will keep sending them to you! Makes Mondays a little better, don't you think?
    Till next week . . .
    ~ Dee ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!