Monday, January 3, 2011

Cupcake Pop

Oreo Truffle Cupcake Pop
Well, by now, thanks to Bakerella and her book, we all know and love cake balls and cake pops! Even Wilton has gotten in on the act with their new book, called Pops! Sweets on a Stick. And I just discovered something really cool - a cupcake shaped mold! Now that makes life a whole lot easier if you want to make the actual cupcake shape! And the molds are very affordable! Check them out at My Little Cupcake Pop.

So this rainy Sunday I tried a batch using the Oreo Truffle recipe. I think you have to make things once to learn what you need to do to make the actually look good the next time you make them. But since it had been so long since my last post, I decided to show you, even though they are not perfect, and my photo is bad. But you get the idea. And the possibilities, both for flavors and designs are endless.

Cupcake POP Mold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!