Friday, April 4, 2014

Fortune Cookies

Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
I made fortune cookies this weekend in the Edible Delectables Kitchen. I used the Sunbeam Fortune Cookie maker I purchased from Amazon. I love this little thing!
The first batch was just plain, with custom weight watcher/motivational fortunes. I took them to the meeting Sunday morning and passed them around. 1p+ each! My favorite fortune? "Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers"! It was fun!
Then I came home and created a batch for work, with a whole different set of fortunes. I think I improved the technique a little - they came out much better. I dipped these in chocolate, then drizzled them with white chocolate. My favorite "fortune" in this batch was "Half of all doctors graduated in the bottom half of their class." Perfect for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!