Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brookies!


What's a Brookie?? Brownies on the bottom, cookies on the top! Plus a middle layer of pecan praline.
You can find this recipe on the Pillsbury site - in fact, it was entered in the 2006 Pillsbury Bake Off. I don't think it won, but was certainly a winner among my friends! So good, and pretty simple - maybe just one step past a Boxacana. I was actually tempted to skip the praline layer. I am glad I didn't! It only took a few minutes and really adds to this brookie.
I will be making these again for sure!

What my friends said . . .

. . . The brookies were wonderful! May I please have the recipe???
. . . Oh my goodness. These were sooo good! They satisfied my big sweet tooth. Thanks!
. . . Wonderful!!!
. . . These are the best things you have ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!