Monday, March 30, 2009

PAW-ty Time!

No COW this week (5 of my tasters are gone anyway) - we did something different! If you don’t already know by now, I am owned by 3 beautiful kitties. They are all having birthdays within a month or so of each other, so this last weekend we had a “Paw”-ty!
Here is their birthday cake. Well, not a cake, actually, as I am very picky about what they eat, so it was more like a raw sundae. I ground some raw chicken, and topped it off with cream of chicken soup, some grated cheddar cheese, and a Gerber toddler meat stick. They were happy girls! And no, they did not eat out of the martini glass!



They even had me bring some paw-ty favors to work. These were made with both chocolate and peanut butter flavored candy melts.


Kai turned 4 years old . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Bailey is turning 2 . . . . .



. . . baby Halia is ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!