Monday, June 15, 2009

Pineapple Upside-Down C*O*W

This was fun - at least the first batch! Cute pan, isn't it? And mine came out exactly like the ones on the advertisement photo. The pan makes 6 little cakes at a time. I needed 24. So - the fun wore off after the second round of washing the pan, regreasing, and repeating 4 times. After the obligatory 24 were baked, there was still batter left, so I really ended up doing 30. But after I was all done, they looked so cute, all those little pineapples on my counter! I now await comments . . .
What my friends said . . .
I can't believe how many people said pineapple upside-down cake is their favorite cake! Who knew?? The cute little pineapple shapes were a big hit too - made the price of the pan worthwhile afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!