Monday, June 22, 2009

You Got Peanut Butter in My Chocolate! C*O*W

Yum! Sink your teeth into this one!
A super moist triple chocolate fudge cupcake, bursting with peanut butter filling, topped with a generous helping of home-made chocolate frosting, then drizzled with peanut butter (yep, made that from scratch, too) , and crowned with a mini peanut butter cup.

*WARNING*
If you don’t like peanut butter – stay far, far away from this one!

What my friends thought . . .

Well - this one is proving to be very popular! I think the tons of frosting and peanut butter filling went over well with this one.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Dee! I think I gained 3 pounds just looking at them! These I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Peanut Butter go no further! Dawn I gained the 3 pounds, these for me are by far the best yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!