Sunday, July 5, 2009

Black Forest Brownie Pizza C*O*W

Ok, so not technically a COW, but close enough. This is a Black Forest Brownie Pizza - a deliciously moist brownie topped with a sweetened cream cheese layer and topped with cherries! Then the whole pie was drizzled with dark chocolate. I also made a Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza, but sent that off with Linda and Colin. I remembered after they left that I hadn't take a photo . . . but they said it was yummy, and rich! It was the same chocolate brownie, but this one was topped with peanut butter filling, then a layer of chopped Reese's Peanut Butter cups, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips, and finally drizzled with melted peanut butter chips and dark chocolate.

What my friends thought . . .

Deanne - It may be a flat cow, but it's a great one!
Willy - Never had anything like this before. It was so beautiful to look at and the taste was out of this world. If you were going into business I certainly would order one for special occasion. Thanks for sharing your awesome creativity talents with your friends.

I made molten chocolate lava cakes for desert after our BBQ on the 4th with homemade fresh raspberry sauce and sweetened vanilla creme, too . . .

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Looks like something you would order in a fancy restaurant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me feedback!