Sunday, November 1, 2009

Help Me Sponsor a Fire Truck!


I am so excited I found this! People have kindly been donating a few bucks every Monday for their COWs. I have been donating the money colletred to several of the cat rescue groups I support, and was thrilled when I came across this!

BARK 10-4 is a program that will save pets lives. A mask for every Fire Truck was created to allow the public to sponsor a pet oxygen mask for their local Fire Department. More then 30,000 Fire Departments and EMT offices are located nationwide and most of those have more then one Fire Truck per station. The Mask can only work if they have it to use.

Together we can save pets lives! So far we have sponsored TWO trucks! If you'd like to help, please click the PayPal Donate button on the right side bar. Donations will go to my PayPal account and I will sponsor as many trucks as we can.

Please click here to read more: http://www.bark10-4.com/

Would your pet survive a fire?

The Pet Oxygen Mask can only work if it is on EVERY Fire Truck!

  • Losing a pet in a house fire can be a devastating
    experience

  • More than 500,000 pets are affected by fires each year.

  • Does your local Fire Department have pet oxygen
    masks on every Fire Truck?

  • Over 40,000 pets each year die of smoke asphyxiation

  • More than 30,000 Fire Departments and EMT offices
    nationwide most with more then one Fire Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!