Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mini Cheesecake C*O*Ws

Hello everyone! I haven't posted any new COWs for about 3 weeks. One weekend was my birthday, the following weekend was my last day to visit with Colin and Linda before they left for Chicago, and last weekend, I actually did make an apple cake, but didn't take any photos.

So this weekend I am trying out my new mini cheesecake pan. I followed the recipe included - very easy but not really too impressive. It used a chopped nut crust instead of the usual graham cracker crust. Interesting, I guess. They did come out of the pan really easily, though. I'll try a different recipe next time.

But -I am using my new Canon G11 camera I got for my birthday. I'm not a "photographer", but I can tell a big difference in the photos, for the better. Loving it so far!

'Till next Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!