Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cookie Dough Shots (safe to eat!)

Cookie Dough Shots

This was my entry for our 1st Annual "Cookie Baking Contest" at work this week. Don't worry, the recipe is "safe". It contains NO eggs, and is made specifically to be eaten raw. It will not bake into cookies even if you tried. You can add globs to homemade vanilla ice cream though! I had little condiment cups (Solo) and I used a small ice cream scoop to fill them. And, no, I didn't win, but they were delicious!

You can try it yourself - this is the recipe I used:

This makes about 30 scoops (a tablespoon or so)
1 cup butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda 
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chips ( I used about 1 cup of mini chocolate chips)

1.  In large bowl cream butter and sugar until light in color.
2.  Add pudding and combine well.
3.  Stir in vanilla and milk.
4.  Add baking soda, and flour 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
5.  Stir in chocolate chips.
6.  Store in fridge or freeze small scoops in the freezer.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!