Sunday, April 25, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies

Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
This week's COW was supposed to be Nousha's pick, which was "Peanut Butter-Frosted Double Chocolate Cookies". Well, sorry Nousha . . . I threw them out. Not good at all! So, I took the liberty of choosing something similar in their place. My pick was "Peanut Butter Cup Brownies". And although this recipe was selected from the book, I did tweak it considerably because frankly, I have not been impressed with any of the recipes we have made from this book during our Great Brownie Adventure.

So dissapointed in fact, that I am ending our adventure here and now. Beginning next week we will be going back to Baker's Choice (mine!) for our weekly goodies. I apologize to those of you who didn't get to pick a recipe from this book - but believe me, everyone will thank you! I hope you enjoy this last stop on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!