Monday, May 31, 2010

Brownie Pops!

Brownie Pops
BONUS! I made an extra goodie this week - Brownie Pops! I will take them in to work on Wednesday, since tomorrow I alradt have raspberry and lemon danish ready to bake before work.

I used the Wilton Brownie Pop silicone pans to make these, and although I have read numerous reviews with people complaining that the pop didn't release from the pans, I had no problem. I sprayed them with Pam, and they popped right out! After they cooled, I dipped them in melted peanut butter chips. I then dipped half in chocolate jimmies, and the other in Turtle sprinkles (just because they matched!). I think these would be really cute dipped in white chocolate, and the topped with pink, blue or yellow flowers or sprinkes for a baby shower favor.

These were fun to make and wrap, and I will definitly do them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me feedback!